Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day

Today we celebrate our awesome dad's. I am so very thankful for my step dad also.  He has been the best Father we could have asked for. He has our best interest in mind and loves us always.  I hope he knows how much he is loved and appreciated! I couldn't have asked for a better father for my children.  He loves them in every way, takes care of them, hugs them, kisses them and tells them how much he loves them.  And they just adore him.  Lincoln wakes up in the mornings and runs from room to room looking for Daddy and Arabelle cries out for Daddy when she is hurting because she knows he will come to her rescue.  I love him so much for all that he is to our kids and to me.

I pray though that as much as my kids look to their real Dad they learn to look towards their heavenly Father also.  I pray that they learn they can rely on him just as much as their Daddy here.  And I pray that Ryan continues to be that Godly example for them, because God is our Daddy just as much and more than our Dad here on  Earth.  That can be hard to grasp as an adult sometimes, so I just continue to pray that my kiddos learn that at a young age. 

Happy Father's Day everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment