Wednesday, August 10, 2011

A Care Bear Girl

And finally with much delay here is Arabelle's 4th birthday.  It's only 6 months after the fact, but oh well.  Arabelle had quite the fascination with Care Bears for a while and of course that was what the birthday theme HAD to be.  It's really interesting to do a theme that isn't popular currently.  I searched for Care Bear goodies and couldn't find much.  So we had to just make some stuff up. We did lots of bright colors and tried to find bear stuff.  I made the invitations which had rainbows and cotton balls on them.  I think we all had a good time!  :-)  Enjoy!



Mimi made this awesome rainbow jello and we made the chocolate bears in all different colors.



     
I don't know what is up with that smile!
 
Have a lovely day bloggies!!  I am home recovering from turning 28 yesterday.  Actually I am super happy to have a day off from work and relax and clean and check things off my list.  I know....sounds crazy exciting.  What can I say I am wild like that!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment