Saturday, August 27, 2011

Wake On Up From Your Slumber

Hey there bloggies,

There is a song I have been thinking a lot about lately by a band called NeedToBreathe.  They have a song called Slumber that talks about waking up and opening your eyes.  And I have been thinking, how often are we just sleep walking through life?  It's kind of like when you are driving and end up somewhere and can barely remember driving somewhere.  It all becomes so routine that we don't even remember what we did that day or that week.  Things that are unimportant stick out and the things of importance which tend to be routine, fade away.  Maybe it's time we 'wake on up from our slumber and open up our eyes'. I know I don't want to look back and wonder what happened to the years or how my babies got so big.  I don't want to be on auto pilot just making it through each day.  Let's make each day count and not pull the covers back over our eyes and hope for the best. 


Have a great week!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment