Monday, October 3, 2011

Wedding Bliss

Happy Monday!

A little over a week ago my little brother got married.  He and his beautiful wife Georgia said I do. The wedding was in Brown County at an old farm.  There is a pretty farm house that has been remodeled and a nice finished barn with pretty landscape and all.  The ceremony itself was originally planned to be held outside in front of a big tree that had a cute swing hanging from it.  Unfortunately the weather had different plans.  We held off all day through little rain drops and lots of clouds, hoping for that outdoor wedding, and finally at 5:00pm when the wedding was scheduled to start at 5:30pm we decided to move the wedding inside due to the pouring down rain.  So we packed it all up and moved it in.  It was a nice intimate setting with the ceremony and reception all in the same area.  It was a beautiful, relaxing and wonderful time.  I think that they had a fabulous wedding and a nice time.  And as someone put it during the open toast, we hope that their life together isn't nearly as eventful as their dating relationship in Japan.  If you aren't familiar with the story you can read it here and here.  Or you can even find a little bit of it on CNN.

Here are some details from the day...and my beautiful girl. 


And of course the handsome groom and his lovely bride...



I couldn't have pictured a better day for my brother.  And I couldn't have dreamed up a better wife.  She is beautiful and sweet and perfect for him.  Their eyes just light up looking at each other.  I pray that they light up when they see each other for the rest of their lives.  I pray that their love only grows stronger and the joy they felt last weekend grows daily. 

I hope you enjoyed the pictures from their wedding.  I know we enjoyed it and loved being able to celebrate with them. Now they are off for a new adventure. They leave this week to move to New Zealand.  Well Zack is moving and Georgia is just heading home.  They will also have a second wedding there to celebrate with Georgia's family and friends.  How lucky they are to have TWO weddings!  For someone who loves to plan and decorate, I would be beside myself with excitement! 

We will miss them so much, but love them and can't wait to hear all about all of their new exciting happenings....and hopefully we don't hear about anything else in their life from CNN...or MSNBC...or Fox News....you get the picture!

Have a wonderful week bloggies!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment